We’re running a county-wide campaign
to register Democrats and enroll them
in Vote-by-Mail for the 2020 election.
Currently, we have over 400 volunteers working
to turn Lee County BLUE.
So far we have:
- Knocked on over 5300 doors and talked to more than 6400 voters before the coronavirus shut down canvassing
- Made almost 39,000 phone calls, and
- Written 30,000 postcards to Democratic voters urging them to enroll in Vote-by-Mail, and
- Texted almost 51,000 Democrats with the same message following up on the Supervisor of Elections’ mailing in June.
The results speak for themselves:
- Since June 4th 6,624 more Democrats have enrolled in Vote-by-Mail (VBM)
- 38.1% of Democrats are now enrolled in VBM (4.4% ahead of Republicans compared to 2% ahead only five weeks ago)
- We have added 16,126 Democrats to VBM, a 49% increase from the start of the year
- There are now almost 49,000 Democrats enrolled in VBM, almost equal to the total number enrolled in 2018.
Our goal is to have more than half of all Democrats enrolled in Vote-by-Mail for 2020.
We are also gearing up for a major county-wide Get-Out-the-Vote campaign involving slate cards, as well as postcarding, phone banks and texting appeals.
Lee County is the battleground of all battlegrounds, and we will determine if Florida turns blue. But in order to win, we need resources and support to make it possible.
So stand with us and help us put a Democrat back in the White House!
$35 contribution = one roll of 100 stamps for postcarding
$50 contribution = 1,000 text messages
$100 contribution = 2,000 slate card door hangers
Anything you can contribute will help