Florida Republicans have done nothing
to address rapidly-rising property insurance rates!
Voters Who Plan to Vote by Mail in 2024 MUST Submit a New Vote by Mail Request.
“Lee County Supervisor of Elections Tommy Doyle wants to ensure voters are aware that all previous Vote-by-Mail Ballot requests expired as of December 2022 due to a change in Florida law.” (To see the complete article in the Lehigh Acres Citizen, Click Here.)
Why enroll in Vote By Mail?
- Study the ballot at your leisure. Research amendments, candidates and non-partisan races.
- Fill out the ballot at your kitchen table. Drop it in your mailbox or take it to the Supervisor’s office and put it in a Drop Box.
- It’s free. Postage is prepaid.
- It’s convenient. No waiting in line. No finding a babysitter. No taking off from work.
- You can still vote in person, if you choose (just turn in the ballot at the polls).
- You don’t have to worry about a family emergency or other event getting in the way of your going to the polls