- Hillary Clinton, President – Tim Kaine, Vice President
- U.S. Senate - Patrick Murphy
- U.S. House, District 17 – April Freeman
- Florida State House District 79 – John Scott
- Lee County Commission, District 5 – Diane Zigrossi
- Lee County School Board, District 6 – Jane Kuckel
- Mosquito Control Board, Area 7 – Jason King
- Lehigh Fire Commissioner, Seat 4 – Lucia Sherman
- Recommendation for retaining Judges yes, with the exception of Justice Charles Canady.
2016 Constitutional Amendments
- AMENDMENT 1 – Solar Energy Choice – VOTE NO This amendment is funded by Florida’s big utilities to protect their monopoly markets and limit customer-owned solar. It paves the way for barriers that would penalize solar customers and misleads Florida voters by promising rights and protections that Florida citizens already have.
- AMENDMENT 2 – Marijuana for Debilitating Medical Conditions - VOTE YES This amendment is being strongly and actively opposed by big Pharma.
- AMENDMENT 3 – Tax Exemption for Disabled First Responders – VOTE YES
- AMENDMENT 5 – Homestead Exemption for Low Income Seniors – VOTE YES
- Conservation 20-20 Non Binding Referendum – VOTE YES
For additional information on your ballot, you may phone our office at 239-939-2866